Social Club
Fully automated investment platform!
Time is money.
© Benjamin Franklin
Cron Invest LTD

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Payeer investor, Lets discuss here.
(02-11-2020, 09:35 AM)Skygirl Wrote: 0.5% is the fee which perfect money take from any transaction if your account has been verified, but i see Payeer take one step better, now all transaction between payeer with all type of account only charged with 0.5%, that's a good news.

yes, especially with big amount of money transaction, it can save a lot of cost. Easy step by step to add funds via credit card is one of option i like from Payeer.
as you can see, many payeer user get paid with big profits, including me, i don't see other e currency user got paid with same amount as we have received, or maybe i miss some news about that ?
(02-17-2020, 08:46 AM)Monica Jameson Wrote: as you can see, many payeer user get paid with big profits, including me, i don't see other e currency user got paid with same amount as we have received, or maybe i miss some news about that ?

you will see perfect money user got paid with same amount of that "big profit" soon, my colleague told me that they will start receive it by today, let's wait n see Exclamation
(02-17-2020, 09:04 AM)Hanna Wood Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 08:46 AM)Monica Jameson Wrote: as you can see, many payeer user get paid with big profits, including me, i don't see other e currency user got paid with same amount as we have received, or maybe i miss some news about that ?

you will see perfect money user got paid with same amount of that "big profit" soon, my colleague told me that they will start receive it by today, let's wait n see Exclamation

i will, please wait and you all will see Smile