Fully automated investment platform!
Time is money.
© Benjamin Franklin
Cron Invest LTD

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
About the minimum
hi,

I see with some investment offer, like 7% daily which give biiger profit per day than the previous offer, 5%/day and with 3/5/7 days after investment, that need very big minimum investment, not like other, why it must be like that, can someone explain to me, the reason behind it ?
I think, that normal with every investment media, always be like that Smile
better an admin or anyone work for croninvest come here and try explain to us, but hey, i got much better profits from my investment, sure you all earn a lots of profits too, anyone invest on that less than 1 week plans ?
(02-13-2020, 03:18 PM)Meili9 Wrote: better an admin or anyone work for croninvest come here and try explain to us, but hey, i got much better profits from my investment, sure you all earn a lots of profits too, anyone invest on that less than 1 week plans ?

I'm planning to try that investment plans too, later Wink
I am understand about the minimum investment, but my question is, why some investment have some fee ?
(02-17-2020, 12:59 PM)Kyle chain Wrote: I am understand about the minimum investment, but my question is, why some investment have some fee ?

i think that their company policy or that how it works with their source of income, with forex or any online trading with some huge capitals/deposit, maybe ?
Please wait, We will explain the reason behind that policy, soon.